- Check the box "Use point-to-point MPPE"
- Disable eap
- Always ask password
If you want to connect to a Windows VPN connection from a Ubuntu/Debian/Lubuntu client, create a new VPN connection and use the following options:
Basic setup of a multi user hosting environment on Ubuntu or Debian.This is a very simple, minimal and safe setup which allows users to have their own web sites hosted in a central web server. The main advantage of this method is that it is very secure.
The main features of this setup are the following:
- Each user has his own home directory
- Each user can have one or more websites hosted
- Web server does not need extra configuration regarding users, groups etc.
- Users are owners of their website(s) and can connect and modify their sites at will.
- Users can only view the web directories that they own.
- Simple and fast setup